Zenstone’s surfaces have been introduced to your design space to create absolute aesthetic beauty with ease of use. Zenstone recommends you use warm soapy water and sponge to generally clean your Zenstone surfaces whether it be stone or porcelain. For more stubborn stains or streaks it recommends that you use cleaning products that are pH neutral so it does not affect the NEOS surface.
Zenstone’s general care advice
- Please ensure you clean all spills and marks as soon as possible. Do not allow spills to sit for long periods of time.
- Only use Ph Balanced (6Ph-8Ph) cleaning products to clean your benchtop.
- Do not use scourers or steel wool on your benchtop which are abrasive and can affect your surfaces, this includes abrasive cleaning products.
- It is a good idea to use a soft cloth reserved just for cleaning your benchtops.
- Do not expose your benchtops to solvents, nail polish etc.
- Do not stand on your benchtops.
- For more detailed care and maintenance please refer to the manufacturer’s brochures for their care advice and warranty terms found on our website.
We are so pleased that you have chosen Zenstone’s surfaces and we know that you will enjoy them as much as we love bringing these surfaces to your design space.
Zenstone’s team have travelled the world to source the right products from the ground up by understanding the gathering and composition of raw materials and observing the manufacturing and quality control processes.
So refreshing to finally find a stone company that has actual high quality stone and porcelain. Zenstone’s range made it the perfect place to suit all my design spaces inside and outside.
Katia, Pascoe Vale