Zenstone comes with more than 40 years of experience that ranges from sourcing and importing to fabricating and installing stone and porcelain surfaces. Zenstone’s people have travelled the world to source the right products from the ground up by understanding the sourcing and composition of raw materials and observing the manufacturing and quality control processes.
Zenstone’s three collections represent trend, high-end, quality, innovation, sustainability, durability and manageability with absolute aesthetic beauty. Zenstone was born to introduce and supply stone and porcelain surfaces that will enlighten your design space and take it to the next level.
- NEOS, Nano Enhancement of Surfaces, a stain and substance repellent technology which offers a life time stain warranty.
- The most realistic match to natural marble thanks to exclusive phi technology.
- The whitest and brightest quartz with a grainless surface.
- A translucency and luminosity which only natural stone can do with veins being three dimensional.
- The most durable and stainless surfaces.
- Four end vein matching.
- Innovative finishes which include a silk and leather finish.
- High-end and nature inspired designs.
- All collections come in a jumbo size 3200 x 1600 making it cost effective and less requirement for joins.
What this means is not only are you able to consult with our colour selection specialists, but you also have the added comfort of knowing that you are able to see larger format slabs and pick the best design for your space.
Whilst small samples are great as a colour reference, seeing the larger slabs will ensure you will now what your slab will look like and fall in love with what you choose.
Our showroom was designed to ensure that you can see our entire colour selection range in the one space and in large format slab sizes.
Please contact us today to make an appointment.
Zenstone’s team have travelled the world to source the right products from the ground up by understanding the gathering and composition of raw materials and observing the manufacturing and quality control processes.
So refreshing to finally find a stone company that has actual high quality stone and porcelain. Zenstone’s range made it the perfect place to suit all my design spaces inside and outside.
Katia, Pascoe Vale